Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Go Gunners Go......New Signings Please!!!

I'm so sorry for the delay in this article of mine. I have not been able to keep up to my promises of writing regularly as I was constantly bogged down with tonnes of workloads. This world is becoming more and more of a rat race. Even living in a third world country like Cambodia doesn't help.
Anyway, back the topic above. I have been scanning through various Arsenal related websites, refreshing every single minute and yet, there is still no good news of new signings by my beloved club after securing the services of the talented Welsh midfielder, Aaron Ramsey last month. There has been plenty of ravings and reviews on Samir Nasri and up till this very moment, Arsenal has yet to officially secure his signature. SIGH!!!!
I am not a genius tacticians but I seriously believe the Gunners has to add some steels and experience to the current young and bubbly squad. Arsene Wenger is no doubt building up a very exciting team ahead of time but until the team starts to win trophies, this current team can yet to be called "great". I am still waiting with trepidation until this very moment as I cannot afford to see Arsenal slipped behind the pecking orders of Manchester United, Chelsea and even Liverpool. I want to relieve those old good days, "Boring Boring Arsenal", "The Famous Back Four" & "The Invisibles", just to quote a few.
Nevertheless, Arsene Wenger always got a trick up his sleeves. He likes to surprise fans with unexpected signings, unearthing a lump of coals into diamonds. I have my thorough faith in him and I'm pretty confident he will not disappoint an ardent fan like myself. I am so excited about this upcoming season (2008/2009) and let us be awed again by the free-flowing soccer of Arsenal.
Arsene.......keep the new signings coming! We are on the brink of GREATNESS!!!

No comments: