Thursday, May 14, 2009

Health Is Wealth

I heard this saying "Health Is Wealth" countless times during my younger days. I ignored this saying as I always believed that I was a very healthy young man. I was absolutely active in sports during my school days and I was very fit back then. However, my working years had taken its toll on my body. My weight has blossomed into 3 figures and I was panting each time I was climbing up the stairs. I once reached the weigh of 125 kg and I finally decided that enough was enough and I needed to be in control of my body.

1 December 2008 - that was the fateful day when I decided to reduce my weight and digged into some health and wellness books. I was astonished to discover some very "scary" yet enlightening facts on both health and wellness. I somehow became a convert in this area instantaneously and began digging more and more into health and wellness books and reading them voraciously. The more I read these books, the more I love it. The more I read them, the more knowledgeable I became.

Up till this very moment, I have managed to shed off 40 kg from my body and I felt much more healthier and more confident. Forever Living Products (http://www.foreverliving.com/) has definitely played a major part in reducing my weight by 25 kg whereas another 15 kg was reduced when I was recently contracted with typhoid flu. During my recovery from typhoid flu, I learnt to treasure life and health so much more and I finally understood the meaning of "Health Is Wealth". No amount of money can buy health and I have decided give my very best shot in helping out those who are in need of advises in the areas of health and wellness.

To all my friends and acquaintances out there, just shout if you need any assistance from someone who has managed to shed off some significant weight within a space of 5 months. I will definitely try my level best to be there for you.

No comments: